13 July 2009

When I grow up

I was lepaking at the barber's place just now in the evening, and so we were talking and talking, and 3 things kept coming up.

1) Gambling: 4D and Toto
2) Karaoke pubs; and
3) Women.

Not that I have anything against them, nor do I dislike them, or what la. And I'm not being hypocritical when I say this either.

And mind you, it's not just them.
Wak-wak, and makcik-makcik lain pun buat lar siol!

I was chatting also with Kak Zi just now. And she was sharing her experience about this Dangdut club, whereby it's frequented by all this Orang Melayu. Guess what..
She said: "Makcik-makcik masok dengan tudung semua, dia masok toilet, kluar balik, tudung pun hilang! Abis tu, ada budak2 lelaki Melayu berkepit pulak tu..."

Astaga!

We all know that some of the men do at once they hit retirement of 55. We all know that Batam and Tanjung Pinang is like their 2nd home for some of them. We all know that dangduts are frequented by the Waks.

But what about the women? I really didn't expect them to do the same as their male counterparts.

And old friend of mine told me once before, Men have only one weakness: Women (or sex rather).
Women on the other hand, have 7 weaknesses. I only know of 3: Money, Sex, and Attention.

But am I even right on this?

If you can help me out, save me.

PS: Mira, I know you're probably reading this, truce.

No comments:

Post a Comment